Sunday, June 28, 2009

Post 200

Hey, it's my 200th post. Anyway, a week or so ago I found myself in a bathroom with nothing else to read save for a copy of People magazine. Pretty bad, I know. Well, I saw this picture here and I feel we need to talk about it. Look at this:

No, not the sunglasses you sissy. I had no idea that Billy Ray Cyrus' son was famous - what can I tell you, I don't follow these things. Nowadays it seems that unless you're George Clooney being famous means you have to dress like a cross between a hobo and a 15 year old skateboarder. I'll give Trace Cyrus a break on the clothing because this snippet says he's a 20 year old rocker, which I suppose lets him get away with not wearing big boy clothes. But the hair, people, the hair. What on earth is going on there? Is this considered stylish these days? I guess I don't get "what's with it" because that haircut doesn't seem stylish to me. Rather, it reminds me of . . .


and this . . .

and this . . .

No comments: